"Death Star": Since Solaris has never encountered a Green Lantern before, Kyle Rayner takes the lead in the attack, causing Solaris to go supernova, and then containing the explosion with his power ring. [[Kal Kent (DC One Million)|Kal Ken
- I told them they had eighty-three thousand years to lay their traps and hide their weapons. It seemed obvious: The kids in school had been burying stuff in a little time capsule to themselves in the eighth grade ... and my idea became a plan and saved the future.
- -- Huntress
Appearing in "Death Star"
- Superboy One Million (Cameo)
- Captain Marvel (Cameo)
- Tanist (Cameo)
- Justice Legion X
- Justice Legion Z
- Justice Union of Lallor
- Natasha Irons
Synopsis for "Death Star"
Since Solaris has never encountered a Green Lantern before, Kyle Rayner takes the lead in the attack, causing Solaris to go supernova, and then containing the explosion with his power ring. Kal Kent manages to punch through the time wall, and he helps Green Lantern, but Solaris is able to fire the kryptonite into the sun. But the kryptonite was swapped out for Green Lantern energy, giving Superman Prime a power ring, which he uses to destroy Solaris once and for all.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss DC One Million Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the DC One Million series
- Images from DC One Million Vol 1 4
Links and References
|DC One Million Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the "DC One Million" event that crossed over into every DC Title in 1998. It involved present day interaction with versions of the characters seen in contemporary comic books with their counterparts in the 853rd Century.