Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Son of Grodd": Gorilla Grodd clones a son, Darok, using his own DNA and DNA from Iris Allen. The Flash has no idea, and thanks to a sub-conscious command implanted in Iris' brain, he won't find out until his marriag
- Hence the term 'arch-enemy,' Ms. Balter. Feel free to apply it when detailing the sublime symmetry of my master plan.
Appearing in "Son of Grodd"
- Ronnie Balter (Single appearance)
- Darok (Only appearance; dies)
- Ape-X Armor
- Armband Teleport-Module
Synopsis for "Son of Grodd"
Gorilla Grodd clones a son, Darok, using his own DNA and DNA from Iris Allen. The Flash has no idea, and thanks to a sub-conscious command implanted in Iris' brain, he won't find out until his marriage has been destroyed and his identity has been exposed to the world! However, when Darok, equipped with the powerful Ape-X Armor, rebels against his father, the Flash and Grodd must team-up to stop him!
Appearing in "Race To The End Of Time!"
- Appearances not yet listed
Synopsis for "Race To The End Of Time!"
Reprints DC Comics Presents #2.
- Son of Grodd is a "lost tale" from the 1970s featuring Bartholomew Allen (Earth-One).
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss DC Retroactive: The Flash – The '70s Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the DC Retroactive: The Flash series
- Images from DC Retroactive: The Flash – The '70s Vol 1 1
Links and References
- No external links.