"When Dinosaurs Walked The Earth (That Would Be Today)": When humanoid dinosaurs came along with the Teen Titans from Mystery Island, they began to draw attention to themselves. Kid Flash decided to talk to one of them, who introduces herself as
- Contuniuty doesn't really matter! Clarity is overrated! Let the fun begin!
- -- Kid Flash
Appearing in "When Dinosaurs Walked The Earth (That Would Be Today)"
Synopsis for "When Dinosaurs Walked The Earth (That Would Be Today)"
As Bart talks to her, she reveals that she and her friends came to New York in search for an adventure. In the middle of the conversation Kid Flash is attacked by Teryx. The fight is over quickly and Bart goes on to search for Steg, the third of the repitilian friends. He finds him attacking people in a restaurant where chameleons are held in terrariums. Kid Flash engages a fight with him during which Steg releases a gas that turns the chameleons into dangerous dinosaurs. Bart accomplishes to tie up the dinosaurs in the street alongside Teryx. Dac and Steg manage to escape to the sewers.
- This book was first published on August 15, 2012.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss DC Universe Presents Vol 1 12 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the DC Universe Presents series
- Images from DC Universe Presents Vol 1 12
Links and References
- No external links.