Dagan was a renegade priest from a nameless alien world. He discovered that an alien Mygorg named Sookaroth owned an eighteen-year-old slave girl named Starfire, whom he intended on making his concubine. Dagan rescued Starfire from Sookaroth's clutches and taught her a word she had never heard before – freedom. Dagan spent the next several months teaching Starfire hand-to-hand combat techniques and rudimentary weapons skills. Through Dagan, Starfire began to develop a sense of self-worth and independence. Before long, the two slowly began to fall in love. Some time later, Sookaroth sent his Mygorg soldiers to track the priest and escaped slave down. Starfire escaped, but the soldiers captured Dagan and brought him back to the camp where he was slowly tortured to death. The loss of her lover galvanized Starfire's will, and she swore an oath to free all human slaves from the clutches of her former captors.
Various swords and knives
- This version of Dagan (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Dagan (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Dagan (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Dagan (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Dagan (Earth-One)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: