Dagon is a one time foe of Aquaman, although technically only his costume appears as the real Dagon never appears in the actual comics but his costume was animated by the magic of the Demons Three. The Demons are trying to escape using magic stored in the costumes of heroes and villains.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Hydrokinesis: Dagon possesses the ability to increase the density of water within his immediate vicinity for a wide variety of effects. This ability allows him to reshape volumes of water into simple geometric shapes. Dagon used his power to create tidal waves, which he projects towards a selected target.
- 1 Appearances of Dagon (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Dagon (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Dagon (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Dagon (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of Aquaman, or members of the Aquaman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Aquaman Villains."