Dan Turpin is first seen helping detective John Jones catch a recently escaped convict. When Jones is shot, Turpin investigates with Clark Kent disguised as officer "Joe Fordman". With Clark's help, Turpin apprehends yet another escaped convict.
Later, Dan invites Clark to a barbecue where Clark meets Turpin's son and his wife Suzie. Talbert hatches a plan to take down Green Arrow with Dan pulling the trigger. Talbert sits on a nearby roof with his sniper rifle when Dan arrives with the thug who robbed the Pharmacy and start beating the crap out of him. The thug screams for help and Green Arrow arrives and saves that day. Dan get the drop on Green Arrow but hesitates to kill him, finally Ollie talks Dan out trying to kill, Talbert aims for Dan but Green Arrow pushes him out of the way and they take cover. Clark arrives and disarms Talbert but he pulls a gun from his back pocket and shoots Clark only for the Bullet to ricochet off Clark and hit his hand, injuring Talbert.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the series Smallville and is an adaptation of Dan "Brooklyn" Turpin. The original character was created by Joe Simon and Jack Kirby and first appeared in Detective Comics #64.
- Dan Turpin was played by David Paetkau who also played Trevor in Hothead.
- His 4 year old son is at first a fan of the Red-Blue Blur and later of the Green Arrow.
- 6 Appearances of Daniel Turpin (Smallville)
- 1 Images featuring Daniel Turpin (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Daniel Turpin (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Daniel Turpin (Smallville)
|Smallville television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: Smallville Characters.|