Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A.I.-11, Darius was a cybernetic life form hailing from the Acheron. Darius belives that he was from Earth and was simple farmer who was abducted by aliens. His next memory was that he awoke on barren planetoid, orphaned, and found his way to Cairn.
He was recuited into the R.E.C.R.U.I.T.S. along with Amon Hakk, Borb Borbb, Bertron Diib, Davroth Catto, Ig'nea, Jiv Reduu, Lydea Mallor and Zena Moonstruk. He helped battle the rogue Jiv Reduu when he was rejected from the team and he began murdering the other R.E.C.R.U.I.T.S.
Darius was a loyal and selfless memeber of the L.E.G.I.O.N.. He was also the first recruit to die in battle. One of his fellow recruits, Ig'nea was revealed to be a traitor work for her father Maximillian G'odd, who succeeded in making Vril Dox II disband the L.E.G.I.O.N.. After she was defeated she had amassed an army of super-mercenaries. One of them, Varkan delivered a blow that beheaded Darius. Before he shut down, Darius asked Borb Borbb to return him to his homeworld, to his maker.
Back at the L.E.G.I.O.N. base Bertron has to remove his robotic head from Lobo's bike, as he was using it as an ornament. TheR.E.B.E.L.S. asked Vril Dox II to help them discover his origin. Vril Dox II found a chip in his head and commented that its "life-sim" circuitry was better than even that of Colu. Vril Dox II recommended that they travel to the planet Acheron, which was rumoured to be a haven of cybernetic science.
The planet exisited on the of galactic civilization a single fortress. Because of the fortress' winged defenders, the recruits landed outside the complex but soon found their way in. Upon their entry, a swarm of small androids immediately recognized Darius and began to repair him.
It was revealed that Mardok was his creator. Darius was Mardok's first project and he helped his maker with successive projects. But where Mardok considered his creations expendable, Darius cared for the outcasts. His mind was earased by Mardok and he was banished to a near by ateroid that when he found his way to Cairn.
Darius confronted his creator aand after he threatened all the robotic creations, so Darius kills him. After that the cybernetic life has no purpose so he remains behind to lead and guide them
- Cybernetic Enhancement: Darius possesses all of the various superhuman attributes:
- Superhuman Strength: Darius is superhumanly strong and possesses beyond the human limit.
- Superhuman Speed: As a Darius can run and move at speeds that are beyond the physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Durability: Darius body is composed of metal. This material makes him durable to most attacks.
- Superhuman Stamina: Darius can exert itself well beyond the human limit as long as he has sufficent power.
- Superhuman Agility: Darius has the agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Enhanced Intellect: He also is capable of rapid analysis of huge amounts of data. His strongest asset is his intellect, which has got him out of many sticky situations.
- Audio Sensitivity: He can adjust the sensitivity of his audio receptors to a point where he can detect the faintest of sounds.
- Visual Scanners: He is capable of scanning life forms, energy sources and other objects detecting the substances that they are composed of.
- Vocal Imitation: He is capable of replicating and mimicking the voices of other people enabling him to impersonate them and even create his own.
- Computer Interface: Darius can communicate and interact with other computer systems.
- 19 Appearances of Darius (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Darius (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Darius (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Darius (New Earth)