Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In 1958, the Challengers of the Unknown traced a series of thefts by men dressed as ancient Greeks or Egyptians to a mysterious island, home to the Wizard of Time, one Darius Tiko. Former assistant to Dr. Hobart Reinmetz, the renowned nuclear physicist, Tiko claimed to have brought his research to full flower with the creation of a Time Cube. Ace suggested he may have stolen Reinmetz's ideas instead. Tiko fled the inquiries via the Cube and the Challengers followed in a smaller earlier model. After trailing the Wizard through a succession of eras, the quartet finally tracked him down in the year 3000 A.D. There, both Tiko and the Challengers were taken into custody by law enforcement of the era and ordered to return back to their time. A self-destruct mechanism was installed by the future police destroyed the Time Cube and the Wizard's island upon their return to 1958.
En route to the past, Tiko had briefly escaped into 1994, where, armed with futuristic technology, he terrorized Metropolis for a few hours before the Challengers and Superman himself recaptured him and completed their journey home.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 3 Appearances of Darius Tiko (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Darius Tiko (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Darius Tiko (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Darius Tiko (New Earth)