Walter West's life paralleled that of Wally West until the battle with Kobra which costs Linda Park's life. Walter was not able to save his Linda unlike Wally. Driven mad with grief at her loss, Walter embarked on a life of brutal enforcement against criminals crippling many until he encounters Wally and his Linda. Believing them dead, he traveled to their timeline to take Wally’s place.
- Speed Force Conduit: Walter gained access to a mysterious extra-dimensional energy field, called the Speed Force, granting him many abilities.
- Superhuman Speed: Walter is capable of moving at vast superhuman speeds. He is fast enough to be in three places at once.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Walter possesses reflexes far greater than a normal human being. This allows him to easily react to danger and events, and perceive the world in slow motion.
- Superhuman Stamina: Walter's body can handle the stress of moving at superhuman speeds for long periods of time without getting tired or weak.
- Superhuman Agility: Walter's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to superhuman levels. This allows him to easily maneuver while moving at superhuman speed.
- Superhuman Strength: Walter possesses significantly enhanced strength, as he was capable of hurling Impulse several feet through the air with a single arm, as well as carry multiple people at once while running.
- Speed Force Aura: The Speed Force also manifests an aura around the speedster and whatever they are carrying, protecting them from adverse effects of their speed, such a friction with the air.
- Dimensional Travel: Walter can use his speed to break open tears in the space-time continuum, allowing himself to travel to alternate realities.
- Increased Perceptions: The Speed Force enhances Walter's senses, allowing him to perceive the world at a rate attuned how fast he can react. Walter can also sense slight vibrational disturbances in the area around him.
- Intangibility: Walter is capable of vibrating his molecular structure to an intangible state, allowing himself to be untouchable.
- Regeneration: Walter learned from Savitar to accelerate cell growth to metabolize and heal his wounds. This allows him to instantly regenerate from any damage.
- Speed Lend/Steal: Walter is able to lend and steal speed and momentum from people or objects, such as bullets.
- Speed Shifting: Walter can shift the speed around in a person's brain, accelerating their neurons and slowing their cerebral cortex, which can cause a person enough pain to make them pass out.
- 21 Appearances of Walter West (Dark Flash Saga)
- 25 Images featuring Walter West (Dark Flash Saga)
- Quotations by or about Walter West (Dark Flash Saga)
- Character Gallery: Walter West (Dark Flash Saga)
- The Flash at dccomics.com
- The Flash at Wikipedia.org
- Walter West at Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
|Teen Titans member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the younger superhero team known as the Teen Titans, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Teen Titans members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.