Darklight was one of two different similarly named individuals who once worked for notorious Gotham City criminal Two-Face. One version of Darklight had the ability to project clouds of pure darkness to obfuscate their targets and cover their escape, while the other had the ability to project bursts of blinding white light. Darklight worked alongside two other sets of "twin" villains named Sizematic and Flamesplasher. During a robbery, Darklight and her allies ran afoul of the Teen Titans. Darklight used her powers to sow confusion during battle causing Wonder Girl and Joker's Daughter to accidentally fight each other.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 1 Appearances of Darklight (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Darklight (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Darklight (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Darklight (New Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans, the Titans, or any of the other various Titans incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans Villains" category.