Darkwolf was a Syrian terrorist who tried to start a war in Egypt, but his plans were foiled by Catwoman. Furthermore, Catwoman's pet panther, Diablo, scratched Darkwolf's face, forcing the man to wear a wolf's mask to hide his scars.
Darkwolf followed Catwoman to Gotham City, where he caused the death of Diablo and also kidnapped various hostages at the Egyptian Embassy. This criminal attempt was stopped by Batman and Robin, but Darkwolf escaped and next he hijacked a plane from the Gotham Airport. This plan was again foiled by Catwoman with help from Batman.
- Grenades and Explosives
- This version of Darkwolf, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 3 Appearances of Darkwolf (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Darkwolf (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Darkwolf (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Darkwolf (Earth-One)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."