Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the 2011 initiative, the New 52, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambig.|
While trying to complete his mission, he was kidnapped by the Secret Society and plugged into a machine that gave their headquarters amazing abilities. Because he was not expected to report back until he had answers, he wasn't missed, until a team of superheroes burst into the mansion on another mission and rescued him.
- Chronos was created by Gardner Fox and Gil Kane, first appearing in Atom #3. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Chronos first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Justice League of America (Volume 3) #5 by Geoff Johns and Brett Booth.
- 2 Appearances of David Clinton (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring David Clinton (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about David Clinton (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: David Clinton (Prime Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: