David Rennington was the owner of Rennington Steel when it faced a financial crisis. He embarked on a life of crime to save his company. He encountered Batman and was arrested.
Later, he was recruited for the League of Assassins by Ra's Al Ghul.
- Weaponry: Skilled with knives
- This version of David Rennington (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse saving all the alternate realities though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of David Rennington (Earth-One)
- 2 Images featuring David Rennington (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about David Rennington (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: David Rennington (Earth-One)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."