"The End of the World as we Know It": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- This is what I've been waiting -- praying for. A chance to make it up to you -- all of you. I can't bring you back -- but I can answer for my sins.
- -- Hal Jordan
Appearing in "The End of the World as we Know It"
- Sentinels of Magic
- Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
- Justice Society of America
- Captain Marvel
- Rocket Red Brigade
- Animal Man
- Freedom Beast
- Green Lantern Corps (Deceased)
Synopsis for "The End of the World as we Know It"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Day of Judgment Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Day of Judgment series
- Images from Day of Judgment Vol 1 4
- DC Universe Magical Community
Links and References
- Day of Judgment (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Day of Judgment at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Day of Judgment at dcindexes.com
|Day of Judgment Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the "Day of Judgment" crossover event that took place in 1999. Day of Judgment involved the rogue Angel Asmodel being bonded to the Spectre Force, and using his powers to wreak havoc on the world, attempting to take vengeance against the Presence. Hell was frozen over, and both Demons and the Damned were released upon Earth. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Day of Judgment Crossover" category.
This comic page is missing characters!
This comic page is missing one or more character appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the comic issue template.