"Helter Skelter Romance Act 1: They Meet": Jonathan Romero aka "Dead Romeo" makes a deal in hell and comes back from the grave. He meets Whisper and walks to town with her. They depart and “Dead Romeo” heads to a bar to meet up with his evil vampire buddies. T
- “Romeo” was in “love” and look where that got him.
- -- Death
Appearing in "Helter Skelter Romance Act 1: They Meet"
- "Dead Romeo" (First appearance)
- Whisper (First appearance)
- Dwight Phry (First appearance)
- “Wicked Uncle” Ernie (First appearance)
- Fuzzy Wuzzy (First appearance)
- “Boss” Fearless (Only appearance; dies)
- “The End” (First appearance)
- Silverhammer (First appearance)
- Yoko (First appearance)
- Desperado (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Helter Skelter Romance Act 1: They Meet"
Jonathan Romero aka "Dead Romeo" makes a deal in hell and comes back from the grave. He meets Whisper and walks to town with her. They depart and “Dead Romeo” heads to a bar to meet up with his evil vampire buddies. They have a mission to complete that allows them to stay out of Hell. They decide to catch a quick snack, which seems to include Whisper. Will “Dead Romeo” partake?
- This issue shipped on April 1, 2009.
- Solicitation from DCComics.com: "Jonathan Romero, aka "Dead Romeo," was the lead singer of the '80s rock band "The Dead Romeos." But that was before a mysterious set of circumstances turned him into a vampire and sent him straight to Hell. Now he's back on Earth and he has a difficult choice to make: Kill his true love and earn his permanent release from eternal damnation – or protect her and burn for eternity. Either way, someone is going to die!
It's vampires, romance, rock and dismemberment like you've never seen before! New writer Jesse Blaze Snider joins artist Ryan Benjamin for a bloodsucking good time in this all-new 6-issue miniseries."
"Dead Romeo's" tombstone reads: Jonathan Romero 1964-1986 “His soul ran astray; God forgive him”
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Dead Romeo Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Dead Romeo series
Links and References
- No external links.