Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Escape from New York!": The weakened Deathstroke collapses onto the floor at S.T.A.R. Labs. The Titans attend him and try to provide him with medical assistance. During Slade's convalescence, Changeling bears his soul to him and forgives him for killing his son, Jericho. He unde
- I have said it before and will continue to until I am laid to rest. The man continually astounds me.
Appearing in "Escape from New York!"
- Baby Wildebeest
- Rose Wilson (First appearance)
- Black Louie (Dies in flashback)
- New York City Police Department
Synopsis for "Escape from New York!"
The weakened Deathstroke collapses onto the floor at S.T.A.R. Labs. The Titans attend him and try to provide him with medical assistance. During Slade's convalescence, Changeling bears his soul to him and forgives him for killing his son, Jericho. He understands how difficult it must have been to take the life of his own child to save his soul. Terra tries to provide Changeling with comfort, but Gar rebukes her. He reminds her too much of the original Terra.
When Deathstroke is healthy enough to move, he leaves S.T.A.R. Labs with Wintergreen. Wintergreen thinks Slade is still to weak to move, but Deathstroke is determined. He blasts his way into the hidden tunnels beneath S.T.A.R. Labs and relies upon his new "friends" Misfit and Frog to lead him out into the city.
While traveling, Slade tells Wintergreen of a mission he participated in in Cambodia where he met a woman named Sweet Lili. Although many men died on this mission, he succeeded in rescuing her from the Khmer Rouge and the two fell in love. Now, Sweet Lili is living in New York City. Deathstroke and Wintergreen go to Lili's current residence and Wintergreen meets Lili's daughter - a young girl with bright, white hair. Lili's entourage administer medical care to Deathstroke and he begins to feel better.
Deathstroke leaves the facility and returns to midtown Manhattan. When arrives however, he is arrested by Elizabeth Alderman and a squad of police officers. Newspaper photographers surround him and begin snapping pictures.
- This issue is Chapter Four of the "Total Chaos" saga.
- Deathstroke's illness is due to being chemically tortured as seen in Deathstroke the Terminator #8-9.
- This issue is the first appearance of Rose Wilson. Rose will become a major supporting character in the title, and later a member of the Teen Titans under the name Ravager.
- The title to this issue is taken from the 1981 John Carpenter film Escape from New York.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Deathstroke the Terminator Vol 1 15 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Deathstroke the Terminator series
Links and References
- No external links.
This comic issue is a part of the "Total Chaos" crossover event that ran through alternating issues of New Titans, Team Titans and Deathstroke the Terminator in 1992. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Total Chaos" category.