Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"They Shall Not Pass": A bar in Little Spring is under attack by dragons sent by Mordru. Vandal Savage shows a great affection for the dragons as food, as he points out that he hasn't eaten one in centuries. The group is getting overwhelmed, but Etrigan gets inside the bigger dragon's head and b
- Visigoths, ostrogoths, and any other sort of goths always think they're brave because "they conquered Rome"-- while seeing themselves as Romans! They don't mention that! Nor do they mention my part in-- but no matter. I was also a general in the horde-- for a while. They'll take everything. Including your youngsters for their army. The Queen's quest-- whatever she's after-- demands such mad economics.
- -- Vandal Savage (while eating)
Appearing in "They Shall Not Pass"
- Father Theod
Synopsis for "They Shall Not Pass"
A bar in Little Spring is under attack by dragons sent by Mordru. Vandal Savage shows a great affection for the dragons as food, as he points out that he hasn't eaten one in centuries. The group is getting overwhelmed, but Etrigan gets inside the bigger dragon's head and bursts it from inside out. Back at the Mobile Palace of the Questing Queen, the Queen herself and Mordru realise that greater magic is being used at the battlefield, so, if they want to take over Alba Sarum, they decide the heraldic dragons will have to be sent, instead of the true ones they had previously sent. Once the battle at Little Spring is over, the Horsewoman arrives to warn the village that the Questing Queen is coming. However, Osric, son of Old Osric (father of the village), refuses to leave town, and instead suggests that they will sell them ale. Vandal Savage laughs at the previous statement, warning that the horde of the Questing Queen is not up for deals and will take everything. As they decide, Etrigan flees with Madame Xanadu in his arms. In the air, they argue because of waht Etrigan has just done. Xanadu refuses to leave them for their gratefulness at their help, but Etrigan states that he just is too evil to do that. Then, they get attacked by men riding Pterodactyl-like creatures, while the Horsewoman intersects with the heraldic dragons: giant, artificial dragons made of steel.
The town flees in terror, and the travelers decide to engage in battle when they receive a fleeing Etrigan who is being pursued by the Questing Queen's horde. The Shining Knights decides to ride Vanguard to have a better advantage at air. As Madame Xanadu prepares a blood spell, the Questing Queen convinces Mordru to send a wave of giant fireballs to the vilage to end the battle once and for all.
- This book was first published on October 12, 2011.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Demon Knights Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Demon Knights series
- Images from Demon Knights Vol 1 2
Links and References
- No external links.