Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Apocalypse Now! 2 - Secret Origins": Jason Blood meditates on his past at the Temple of the Green Dragon Society, who have their own apocalyptic agenda. [[Phantom Stranger (New Earth)|The Phantom Str
- As hopeless as speaking to the doomsday sect themselves. The walls built by faith are as every bit as solid as those built by evil.
Appearing in "Apocalypse Now! 2 - Secret Origins"
- Guru Chud (Deceased)
- Brother Dawkins
- Brother Wu
- Brother Ngaio (unnamed)
- Brother Nixon (unnamed)
- Chief Dan Oraibi (On a TV or computer screen)
- The Judges (Flashback only)
- The Draaga (Flashback only)
- Gaia (Mentioned only)
- Cult of Gaia (Flashback only)
- Witch-World (Flashback only)
- Beyond Region (Mentioned only)
- The Book of Forbidden Secrets (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Apocalypse Now! 2 - Secret Origins"
Jason Blood meditates on his past at the Temple of the Green Dragon Society, who have their own apocalyptic agenda. The Phantom Stranger, aware of doomsday portents, attempts to convince Blood to return to Gotham City. When Blood refuses, Stranger tries to appeal to his enraged other half instead. Back in Gotham, Klarion has enlisted the help of Harry in his plans for vengeance against Etrigan.
- The Draaga of Witch-World are not to be confused with Draaga.
- The 'memory' Blood sees in meditation is considered apocryphal after the Zero Hour event. See Demon Vol 3 0.
- We learn that Klarion was entombed alive in Witch-World. Teekl was a familiar of a previous occupant before adopting Klarion after their escape.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Demon Vol 3 10 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Demon series
Links and References
- No external links.