Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Suffer The Children part 3": Glenda cradles her child and Jason's lifeless body, while Hitman empties shell after shell into the encroaching undead, until only three bullets are left - the only remaining exit strategy. Inside the depths of Blood's mind however, a battle rages between father and
- You've been winning forever, haven't you? You've rubbed my nose in the dirt a thousand times. You've tasted nothing but triumph. But great as it always was... It's nothing compared to the way I felt there... When I heard you BEG.
- -- Jason Blood
Appearing in "Suffer The Children part 3"
- Golgotha (Dies)
- Harry Matthews
- Baytor (Cameo)
- British Army (W.W.II) (As a spirit)
- Angel (unnamed) (Dies)
- Jason Blood's Apartment (Destroyed)
- Glenda Mark's Apartment
- Church Ruins
- London (Mentioned only)
- Harry's Red Pontiac Convertible (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Suffer The Children part 3"
Glenda cradles her child and Jason's lifeless body, while Hitman empties shell after shell into the encroaching undead, until only three bullets are left - the only remaining exit strategy. Inside the depths of Blood's mind however, a battle rages between father and son. With not enough room for the two of them, Etrigan pleads with his monstrous scion to cease his attack. The darkling heir overpowers his father, wrestling him across Heaven and Hell. Only when Etrigan faces his wretched end does Jason step in to make a deal of his own.
- Etrigan's status as a Rhymer does not make him rhyme mystically, it requires a conscious effort to speak in rhyme. Any ambiguity to his rhyming nature is cleared up in this issue when he abandons his lyrical speech because he genuinely fears for his life.
- In a fury, Etrigan destroys Blood's home, leaving only a brick inscribed; ONE DAY, BLOOD, I'LL FIND A WAY TO DO YOU ILL AND MAKE YOU PAY.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Demon Vol 3 54 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Demon series
Links and References
- No external links.