Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Song of the Demon": Etrigan leads the forces of Masak Mavdil to lay siege on Beelzebub's Palace, before advancing on the city of Dis to face Lucifer himself.
- Edddrigaaaan! Thhe Rhymerrr iszzz a ddaangerr. Hhhe haaatesz uszsz allll! Tiiime makeszs uzsz forgetdd!
- -- Beelzebub
Appearing in "Song of the Demon"
- Demon Bard
Synopsis for "Song of the Demon"
Etrigan leads the forces of Masak Mavdil to lay siege on Beelzebub's Palace, before advancing on the city of Dis to face Lucifer himself.
- This is the first mention of Ran Va Daath's name. In this issue it is spelled as "Raan Va Daath" but in all subsequent issues it is not. Since this is the only instance of this spelling it is safe to consider it incorrect.
- Beelzebub's personal servants appear to be the damned souls of the Dominators.
- This is the first 'musical' issue featuring songs in the tune of Greensleeves, Hello Dolly, My Favourite Things, and I've Got You, Babe.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Demon Vol 3 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Demon series
Links and References
- No external links.