Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dennap was a female Oan who was born following the rebirth of the Guardians of the Universe after their near destruction at the hands of Parallax. She was present on her homeworld with Ganthet when the older Oan diverted a teleportation beam from Earth in order to save John Stewart from a reborn Burning Martian. Badly wounded, Ganthet and Dennap were involved in healing him though Dennap did not understand why he was so frustrated and adamant to save the Green Lantern as she commented that their Green Lantern Power Rings did not make them immortal or invulnerable to death. However, Ganthet revealed that John Stewart's injury was due to one of his peoples ancient actions - namely their defeat and mass genetic manipulation of the Martian race in the distant past to regulate their nascent pyrokinetic abilities.
- Alien Physiology: The Guardians are living reservoirs of cosmic energy. Dennap has the ability to manipulate the emotional spectrum of energy that is willpower. The Guardians formerly called this power the "Glow". Dennap generates this ability naturally and it is capable of all of the same effects as a Green Lantern power ring. This includes the ability to absorb and project great expenditures of energy as well as the power to create hard-light energy constructs.
- 1 Appearances of Dennap (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Dennap (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Dennap (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Dennap (New Earth)