|V for Vendetta comic book series", or the V for Vendetta Movie. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category:V for Vendetta.|
Derek Almond was an administrator of a special operations branch known as the Finger. The Finger was but one of several departments under Britain's ruling Norsefire party during the mid-late 1990s. In November of 1997, the anarchist terrorist known as V struck a critical blow against the Norsefire regime when he destroyed Westminster Palace and the Old Bailey. Norsefire chancellor, Adam Susan, placed Almond in charge of tracking and apprehending V.
Almond delegated authority to his primary investigator, Eric Finch. Finch and his colleague Domnic Stone discovered that V's next target was a pathologist named Delia Surridge. They contacted Almond, who left his house in the hopes of reaching Surridge before V could. When he arrived at Delia's home however, it was already too late. V emerged from her bedroom moments after poisoning her. Almond attempted to stop V, but had forgotten to load his gun and was killed.
Derek Almond did not possess any superhuman capabilities.
Derek Almond possessed the strength level of a man his age, size and weight who engaged in moderate regular exercise.
- 3 Appearances of Derek Almond (V for Vendetta)
- 1 Images featuring Derek Almond (V for Vendetta)
- Quotations by or about Derek Almond (V for Vendetta)
- Character Gallery: Derek Almond (V for Vendetta)
- Derek Almond at dccomics.com
- Derek Almond at Wikipedia.org
- V for Vendetta article at Wikipedia
- V for Vendetta (movie) article at Wikipedia