Appearing in "Fowl Play"
- Axel (Single appearance)
- Professor Boyd (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Fowl Play"
 plot summary at dcindexes.com
Appearing in "Shorty Grows Up"
- Marty (Single appearance)
- Marty's Men (Single appearance)
- Store Salesman (Single appearance)
- New York City
- Dusen Mansion (Single appearance)
- Rocking Horses
- Marty's Car
Synopsis for "Shorty Grows Up"
Slam and Shorty find a shopkeeper tied in his shop after the store was robbed. They try to track down the crooks who were led by a tall veiled woman. They meet a woman claiming to be Mary Lou Dusen, the banker's daughter who meets the description, so Shorty pays her a visit. He discovers that she is a man in disguise and is impersonating the banker's daughter while committing crimes. Shorty is captured, but Slam tracks him down and rescues him. The shopkeeper then rewards the boys with new suits.
Appearing in "Safe-Cracker by Proxy"
- Static (Parrot)
- Unnamed Bank Robbers (Single appearance)
- Monk Morgan (Single appearance)
- Bob Ross (Single appearance)
- Bob's Wife
- Avon City
- A Resort Hotel
- Large Wall Vault
Synopsis for "Safe-Cracker by Proxy"
Air Wave breaks up a hotel robbery, but the crooks escape. He deduces that they are hiding out in a suspected haunted house. He listens in on their plans, then tries to stop them when they try to crack a bank vault. During the fight, one of the crooks gets trapped inside the vault. Air Wave is forced to reopen the vault in order to save the crook from suffocating. He then continues the fight with the crooks and apprehends them.
Appearing in "The Fight Before Christmas"
- Slugger O'Keefe (Single appearance)
- Spike (Single appearance)
- Bert Robbins (Single appearance)
- Mrs. Robbins (Bert's Wife; Unnamed) (Single appearance)
- Bobby Robbins (Single appearance)
- State Penitentiary
- Snowbound Crook Hideout
- Snow Shoes
- Reindeer Pulled Sleigh
Synopsis for "The Fight Before Christmas"
On Christmas Eve, Slugger O'Keefe creates a jail break. He and the other escaped prisoners hide out in a hunting lodge. The Boy Commandos go in search of the prisoners, locating a signal sent from inside the lodge by Bert Robbins. The Commandos surprise and apprehend the convicts. Robbins, who was against the break out, is allowed to return to his family for Christmas and cleared of all charges.
- "Fowl Play" is reprinted in Batman Archives Vol. 6.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 120 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Images from Detective Comics Vol 1 120
Links and References
- No external links.