Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Batman: "Batman's Crime-Hunt a Go-Go!"": Batman begins having premonitions of upcoming crimes and his first two hunches pay off. He and Robin arrive on the scene of robberies in time to stop the gangs, but when Batman follows a third h
- Holy Sparklers! Crooks -- coming out of that jewelry store!
- -- Robin
Appearing in Batman: "Batman's Crime-Hunt a Go-Go!"
- Mr. Esper (First appearance)
- Mr. Esper's Assistant (Single appearance)
- Lynda (Bruce Wayne's Date) (Single appearance)
- Super-Sonic Communicator (Single appearance)
Synopsis for Batman: "Batman's Crime-Hunt a Go-Go!"
Batman begins having premonitions of upcoming crimes and his first two hunches pay off. He and Robin arrive on the scene of robberies in time to stop the gangs, but when Batman follows a third hunch, it proves to be a false alarm, but there was another robbery taking place, which he couldn't stop. The crooks managed to get away and left no clues behind.
Not satisfied with letting the crooks go, Batman and Robin investigate his hunches and he searches the area where he got the last one. A clue at the scene leads him to a night club, where a magician performs a psychic act.
Investigating as Bruce Wayne, he gets the magician to tip his hand. Batman then returns to the club along with Robin to capture Mr. Esper, the magician, who is apprehended and confesses to the robbery. Batman and Robin deduce that Esper used a super-sonic device to give him subliminal tips to crimes. Then, when he wanted to commit his own robbery, Esper lured Batman and Robin away with a false hunch and thus, the case is closed.
Appearing in Elongated Man: "The Counter of Monte Carlo!"
- Patron (Single appearance)
- Rudolfo (Single appearance)
- Hotel Security Chief
Synopsis for Elongated Man: "The Counter of Monte Carlo!"
Ralph and Sue visit a casino in Monte Carlo. After Sue wins at roulette, a thief steals all the counters at her table. Elongated Man pursues the thief, but he gets away. Since the counters can only be used in the casino, the casino doesn't worry about the loss.
Ralph still ponders the mystery. When a pickpocket takes Sue's last counter on the street, Ralph follows him. The pickpocket leads him to the thief. Ralph apprehends both men and their gang. The crooks are part of a spy ring. One of Sue's counters was intended for the thief and contained stolen microfilm. The robbery was staged to get the film back.
- This issue features a pin-up of Batman and Robin penciled by Carmine Infantino & inked by Murphy Anderson.
- "Batman's Crime Hunt A-Go-Go" is reprinted in Showcase Presents: Batman Vol 2
- "The Counter of Monte Carlo!" is reprinted in Showcase Presents: Elongated Man Vol. 1.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 352 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Images from Detective Comics Vol 1 352
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- No external links.