Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Batman: "No Exit For Batman!"": Batman finds evidence that notorious international criminal Dr. Tzin-Tzin is operating in Gotham City. Batman discovers a communicator used by Tzin-Tzin and takes it to the Batcave for analysis. The co
- ...Whoever crosses my path... and incurs my displeasure... invariably suffers... the most awful death...
Appearing in Batman: "No Exit For Batman!"
- Dr. Tzin-Tzin (First appearance)
- Crunchy (Single appearance)
- Strip Bander (Only appearance; dies)
- Dr. Corey (Medical Examiner) (Single appearance)
- Ruby-like communicator
- Signal Meter
- Ocean Freighter (Flashback only)
- Four-Motor Jet Plane (Flashback only)
Synopsis for Batman: "No Exit For Batman!"
Batman finds evidence that notorious international criminal Dr. Tzin-Tzin is operating in Gotham City. Batman discovers a communicator used by Tzin-Tzin and takes it to the Batcave for analysis. The communicator contains a bomb and self-destructs. However Batman had time to analyze it and he sends Robin for materials in order to reconstruct the device and then he goes on patrol.
Batman is ambushed while on patrol by Tzin-Tzin's men. After fighting them off, he returns to the Batcave, where he reconstructs the communicator and uses it to locate Tzin-Tzin. Batman and Robin storm the mastermind's hide-out, but Batman is entranced by Tzin-Tzin's death stare. He manages to break out of it before he is killed and finally, Tzin-Tzin is sent to prison.
Appearing in Elongated Man: "The Double-Dealing Jewel Thieves!"
- Courtney (Museum Owner) (Single appearance)
- Lietag and his men (Single appearance)
- Empire City
- Crown Jewel Replica
- Empire City Taxi
Synopsis for Elongated Man: "The Double-Dealing Jewel Thieves!"
Ralph Dibny visits a museum featuring replicas of real treasures from around the world. Suddenly he and other visitors are rushed out of the exhibit after the owner and tour guide acts shocked that the crown jewels of England are fake. Suspicious, Ralph follows the owner to an underworld location where he meets a counterfeiter named Lietag. Ralph apprehends them all.
He later explains to Sue that Lietag created a fake set of jewels and the museum owner swapped them for the real ones. The real ones were then hidden in plain sight in the museum. However Lietag pulled a double-cross using a second set of fakes. The owner discovered the fakes and went to confront Lietag when Ralph intervened.
- This book was first published on June 6, 1966.
- "No Exit for Batman" is reprinted in Showcase Presents: Batman Vol 2.
- "The Double-Dealing Jewel Thieves!" is reprinted in Showcase Presents: Elongated Man Vol. 1.
- Two shorts are included in this issue: "Cap's Hobby Hints" & "The Police Man is Your Friend!".
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 354 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- No external links.