Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Death-Web": While on the trail of a couple of notorious drug-dealers, Batman is unable to prevent the murder of one of them and assumes that the other drug lord is somehow involved. Batman pays a visit to the criminal, but the drug dealer is also killed in front of B
Appearing in "Death-Web"
- Black Spider (First appearance)
- Doc Sugarman (Only appearance; dies)
- Slinky Hamilton (Only appearance; dies)
- Lonnie (Single appearance)
- Gotham City
Synopsis for "Death-Web"
While on the trail of a couple of notorious drug-dealers, Batman is unable to prevent the murder of one of them and assumes that the other drug lord is somehow involved. Batman pays a visit to the criminal, but the drug dealer is also killed in front of Batman's eyes.
Batman tracks down the source of the bullet that killed the second drug lord and is confronted by a new and ruthless vigilante called Black Spider. After a brief battle, Black Spider gets the upper hand because of the injuries sustained by Batman in his quest to capture the drug lords. As Batman is defeated, Black Spider tells the Dark Knight that he only followed his example, but with more definitive results. Batman soon passes out and Black Spider leaves the crime scene.
Upon recovering, Batman finds himself at the GCPD Headquarters, where Commissioner Gordon informs him that they found him with the weapon used to murder the drug lords. Batman realizes that Black Spider has framed him and he manages to get out of the GCPD HQ, before City Commissioner Reeves could command his arrest.
Following the clues of an upcoming drug cargo coming to Gotham, Batman goes to the Gotham Airport to prevent another killing, but he is ambushed by the Black Spider and left in the middle of the runway as a plane is about to land and crush him to death.
Appearing in "Crimes by Calculation"
- The Calculator (First appearance)
- Richard Bagley (Only appearance; dies)
- The Quake-Breaker
Synopsis for "Crimes by Calculation"
- This is the first issue in the Detective Comics series with Jenette Kahn as DC Comics' publisher.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 463 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Images from Detective Comics Vol 1 463
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- No external links.