Appearing in "The Dead Yet Live"
- Dr. Hugo Strange
- Magda (First appearance)
- Rupert Thorne
- Barney (Single appearance)
- Marko (First appearance)
- Bruno (First appearance)
- Doctor Phosphorous (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "The Dead Yet Live"
Bruce Wayne goes to the “sanitarium” of a Dr. Todhunter to seek treatment from his radiation burns. Soon, the Batman discovers that Dr. Todhunter is his old foe Dr. Hugo Strange, who manages to unmask him and learn his secret identity.
- This issue is a part of the 8-issue story arc retroactively titled "Batman: Strange Apparitions", known for Steve Englehart and Marshall Rogers' now-classic portrayal of the Batman (also briefly featuring Walt Simonson). Strange Apparitions includes:
- "The Dead Yet Live" is also reprinted in Shadow of the Batman #2.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 471 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Images from Detective Comics Vol 1 471
Links and References
- No external links.