Appearing in "Secret of the Sphinx Sinister"
- The Pharaoh (Only appearance; dies)
- Arthur Reeves
- Donaldson (Single appearance)
- Mustapha (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Secret of the Sphinx Sinister"
Batman goes to Giza, Egypt, in search of a man who believes himself the latest incarnation of an ancient Pharaoh and Selina Kyle, whom he has kidnapped, as the reincarnation of Egypt’s Queen Kara.
Appearing in "The Attack of the Annihilator!"
- Annihilator (1st appearance & origin)
- Jeff Cotton
- Bob Barton
- Doreen Gray
- Richard Bender
Synopsis for "The Attack of the Annihilator!"
Geologist Kenneth Anderson conducts an experiment with a strange rock which, he says, contains incredible energy properties and transforms himself into a hyperevolved man with mind-over-matter powers. Barbara Gordon sees a TV report of the carnage Anderson, who now calls himself the Annihilator, causes, and becomes Batgirl to try to deal with him. She is hard-pressed to deal with the villain, who wishes to dominate humanity, until Supergirl appears. The Girl of Steel, who had been in town as actress Linda Danvers on a promo tour for Secret Hearts, saves Batgirl and attacks the Annihilator, only to find him absorbing her own great power and rendering her senseless.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 508 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Images from Detective Comics Vol 1 508
Links and References
- No external links.