"Batman: "Requiem for Skulls"": As the new Assistant Commissioner, Harvey Bullock re-opens the case of the Savage Skull and he sends members of the Gotham City Police Department looking for the criminal. As expected, Skull is still al
Appearing in Batman: "Requiem for Skulls"
- Savage Skull (Final appearance)
- Alfred Pennyworth
- Jason Todd
- Mayor Hill
- Gotham City Police Department
- Officer Fredric Czezik (Only appearance; dies)
Synopsis for Batman: "Requiem for Skulls"
As the new Assistant Commissioner, Harvey Bullock re-opens the case of the Savage Skull and he sends members of the Gotham City Police Department looking for the criminal. As expected, Skull is still alive and he murders yet another police officer.
The next day, Mayor Hill summons Commissioner Gordon to discuss the recent events and how bad the whole situation looks for him. Back at the GCPD Headquarters, Gordon is unable to concentrate as Bullock has taken control of his offices and he takes the lead on the investigations. At night, Gordon is visited by Batman, who gives him words of encouragement and after their "pep talk", Gordon uses Bullock's notes to crack the case.
Later, Bullock goes to an abandoned building that was formerly used by the GCPD to train young officers. As Bullock deduced, Skull is waiting inside and he attacks Bullock, despite their former friendship. Gordon arrives in time to save Bullock, but as a result, he is stabbed in the shoulder. At that moment, Batman appears and confronts the Skull, who challenges Batman to a hand-to-hand combat. The fight is pretty even, but in the end, Batman defeats the killer, allowing Bullock to arrest the criminal, while Batman takes Gordon to receive medical assistance.
The next morning, Harvey Bullock summons a press conference to inform about the capture of Skull, but the takes the chance to bash against Gordon, making him look bad in the eyes of the entire city.
Appearing in Green Arrow: "Poisoned Art"
- Rick O'Conner
Synopsis for Green Arrow: "Poisoned Art"
Green Arrow saves himself by aiming the spray can at the ground and propelling himself back through the window. The man who exchanged canisters with Ozone tries to take his can back at gunpoint, but Green Arrow captures the man and Ozone escapes. From the man, GA learns of the botulism danger. To try and trap Ozone, Oliver Queen arranges for an exhibition of his graffiti art. Ozone does crash the party, but glues Oliver and the rest of the guests there to the floor and gets away again.
- This book was first published on April 28, 1983.
- "Requiem for Skulls" takes place after the events of Batman #361 and the story continues in Batman #362.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 528 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Batman: Gotham Knights (Volume 1)
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat (Volume 1)
- Batman: Streets of Gotham (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Brave and the Bold (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
- More Fun Comics #73-107
- Green Arrow (Volume 1)
- Green Arrow (Volume 2)
- Green Arrow (Volume 3)
- Green Arrow (Volume 4)
- Green Arrow (Volume 5)
- Green Arrow (Volume 6)
- Green Arrow and Black Canary
- Green Arrow: The Wonder Year
- Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters
- Green Arrow: Year One
- Connor Hawke: Dragon's Blood
- Black Canary (Volume 1)
- Black Canary (Volume 2)
- Black Canary (Volume 3)
Links and References
- No external links.