Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Brambles"
- Poison Ivy
- Mr. Lignier (Final appearance)
- Unnamed Wayne Foundation Executives (Single appearance)
- Gotham City
Synopsis for "Brambles"
Appearing in "Werewolves of London!"
- The Detonator
- Werewolves of London (Biker Gang)
- Warren Whelmsley
- Meredith Moran
Synopsis for "Werewolves of London!"
The Werewolves of London, the motorcycle gang, make off with the black box, and The Detonator also escapes. Green Arrow captures one of the gang and makes him reveal the location of their hiding place. But when he goes to the Werewolves’ hideout, GA is surprised from behind by another of the band.
""Brambles" is the conclusion of the story from Batman #367.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 534 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
- More Fun Comics #73-107
- Green Arrow (Volume 1)
- Green Arrow (Volume 2)
- Green Arrow (Volume 3)
- Green Arrow (Volume 4)
- Green Arrow (Volume 5)
- Green Arrow (Volume 6)
- Green Arrow and Black Canary
- Green Arrow: The Wonder Year
- Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters
- Green Arrow: Year One
- Connor Hawke: Dragon's Blood
- Black Canary (Volume 1)
- Black Canary (Volume 2)
- Black Canary (Volume 3)
Links and References
- No external links.