Appearing in "By Darkness Masked"
- Batman (Flashback and main story)
- Tina (First appearance)
- Cerberus (Tina's dog) (First appearance)
Synopsis for "By Darkness Masked"
Appearing in "Fair Raid"
- Sharon Greenglass
Synopsis for "Fair Raid"
Oliver Queen explains away his uniform to Bad Penny as a costume he is wearing for a play, and is admitted to the auto-automat. Shortly thereafter, he changes into his Green Arrow guise, defeats Penny and Pinball Wizard, and frees the hostages. At the same time, on another street in Star City, a costumed vigilante called Vengeance shoots down a man, and then mutters that he has others to bring to justice tonight, at their class reunion.
- No special notes.
Bad Penny refers to Green Arrow as "Hawkeye", whick irks him for reasons he himself doesn't understand. But it's probably because Hawkeye is a Marvel character that has some strong similarities with our Ollie.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 545 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Images from Detective Comics Vol 1 545
Links and References
- No external links.