Appearing in "Returning Reflections"
- Frankie (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Returning Reflections"
Working together with Commissioner Gordon, Batman and Robin come up with a plan to capture at least one of the criminals from Central City and they are going to need Harvey Bullock as bait. In a burst of joy, Bullock agrees but smashes the Bat-Signal by accident.
As part of the plan, Batman goes undercover as Matches Malone and spreads the word in the underworld about the transport of the valuable museum piece that Captain Boomerang and Mirror Master tried to steal. When the news reach Boomerang, he commands a hypnotized Mirror Master to steal the item.
Like this, Bullock is in charge of transporting the relic and as expected, Mirror Master attempts to steal it from him. Unfortunately, Bullock doesn't follow the plan and instead of waiting for Batman and Robin, he tries to capture the crook himself. This plan fails and Bullock is instead captured by Mirror Master, who takes Bullock back to his hideout. Batman and Robin follow the criminal, but Mirror Master and Boomerang start fighting once Mirror Master reveals that he was never hypnotized, but instead only played along to fool Boomerang.
Batman and Robin arrive at the crooks' hideout and they defeat them with help from Bullock, who claims that he wasn't kidnapped, but it was all part of his plan to capture the villains. With Boomerang and Mirror Master arrested, Bullock learns that the relic he was supposed to carry is nothing but the shards of the broken Bat-Signal.
After finishing his story, Jason takes one last look at the script and decides that it is not good, even for comic book standards and he burns the story.
Appearing in "The Case of the Runaway Shoebox"
- Kurt (Single appearance)
- Hopper (Single appearance)
- Ralston Thomas (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "The Case of the Runaway Shoebox"
While on the subway, Oliver Queen is pickpocketed his rent money. When he realizes it and tries to retrace his steps, he gets caught up stopping a museum robbery as Green Arrow that leads full circle back to this money.
- "Returning Reflections" takes place after the events of Batman #388.
- The credit box of the first story features "Jason Todd" as the "writer".
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 555 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Images from Detective Comics Vol 1 555
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
- More Fun Comics #73-107
- Green Arrow (Volume 1)
- Green Arrow (Volume 2)
- Green Arrow (Volume 3)
- Green Arrow (Volume 4)
- Green Arrow (Volume 5)
- Green Arrow (Volume 6)
- Green Arrow and Black Canary
- Green Arrow: The Wonder Year
- Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters
- Green Arrow: Year One
- Connor Hawke: Dragon's Blood
- Black Canary (Volume 1)
- Black Canary (Volume 2)
- Black Canary (Volume 3)
Links and References
- No external links.