"The Batman Nobody Knows": After the recent events, Batman is concerned that Robin and Catwoman, the two most important people to enter his life in recent times, are not getting along very well. For this reason, h
Appearing in "The Batman Nobody Knows"
- The Savage Skulls
Synopsis for "The Batman Nobody Knows"
After the recent events, Batman is concerned that Robin and Catwoman, the two most important people to enter his life in recent times, are not getting along very well. For this reason, he comes up with a perfect plot to force them to work together in order to bring them closer.
With help from Harvey Bullock, Batman prepares the perfect set-up by telling Robin to go out on his own during patrol. As expected, Bullock turns on the Bat-Signal, but since Batman is not out, Robin answers the summons. Much to his surprise, Catwoman arrives as well, as she was supposed to meet with Batman earlier, but since he didn't show up, she followed the signal to meet with him. Bullock proceeds as arranged with Batman and informs them about the Savage Skull Gang that are causing damage across the bridge.
Robin and Catwoman agree to work together and they stop the Skulls from a planned robbery. They are satisfied with their team-work and Robin finally opens up to her as he talks about the loss he feels after Nocturna's demise. Catwoman then gives Robin the strength needed to confront his fears and just as Batman had planned, they bond closer together.
When Robin returns to the Batcave, Batman learns of the events and is glad that everything worked as planned. However, since the night is still young, he decides to stop playing spider in the Batcave and goes out to haunt the night as the bat he truly embodies.
Appearing in "... Me a Bad Guy ...?"
- Steelclaw (First appearance)
- Champion (First appearance)
- Mr. Panofsky (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "... Me a Bad Guy ...?"
As Black Canary contemplates renewing her guise of a member of the criminal fraternity (or sorority), a drug deal is interrupted by a mysterious figure demanding 50% of the profits -- Steelclaw.
- This book was first published on December 26, 1985.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 560 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Images from Detective Comics Vol 1 560
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
- More Fun Comics #73-107
- Green Arrow (Volume 1)
- Green Arrow (Volume 2)
- Green Arrow (Volume 3)
- Green Arrow (Volume 4)
- Green Arrow (Volume 5)
- Green Arrow (Volume 6)
- Green Arrow and Black Canary
- Green Arrow: The Wonder Year
- Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters
- Green Arrow: Year One
- Connor Hawke: Dragon's Blood
- Black Canary (Volume 1)
- Black Canary (Volume 2)
- Black Canary (Volume 3)
Links and References
- No external links.