"Death of Innocence": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Death of Innocence"
- A manic who believes he's Batman
- Tod Nathan Taylor (a comic book publisher)
- Fred Lasker (a comic book creator)
- Unauthorized Comic Book Characters:
- Jack Hemp (a disc-jockey)
- Ivor Hall (Mortician)
Synopsis for "Death of Innocence"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Flint Henry illustrates the "unauthorized" Batman comic book. Mike McKone and José Marzan, Jr. illustrate the rest of the story.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 623 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
Links and References
- No external links.