"Bitter Victory": In the main story, Batman tracks down Clyde Harris, the maniac who's been killing people while claiming to be Batman.
Appearing in "Bitter Victory"
- Clyde Harris (A manic who believes he's Batman) (Final appearance)
- Doctor Rosemary Quigley (Single appearance)
- Tod Nathan Taylor (a comic book publisher) (Final appearance)
- Fred Lasker (a comic book creator) (Final appearance)
- Unauthorized Comic Book Characters:
- Wayne Manor
- WGTH Radio Station
- Detective Comics #622 (comic book)
Synopsis for "Bitter Victory"
In the main story, Batman tracks down Clyde Harris, the maniac who's been killing people while claiming to be Batman.
In the secondary story arc, Fred Lasker decides to bring TNT Publications' Detective Comics series to an end. He's troubled by the calls coming in to Jack Hemp's radio talk show.
- Flint Henry illustrates the "unauthorized" Batman comic book. Mike McKone and José Marzan, Jr. illustrate the rest of the story.
- In this story, the actual comic book Detective Comics #622 made a cameo appearance in the last panel.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 624 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns