"Bitter Victory": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Bitter Victory"
- Clyde Harris (A manic who believes he's Batman) (Final appearance)
- Doctor Rosemary Quigley (Single appearance)
- Tod Nathan Taylor (a comic book publisher) (Final appearance)
- Fred Lasker (a comic book creator) (Final appearance)
- Unauthorized Comic Book Characters:
- Wayne Manor
- WGTH Radio Station
- Detective Comics #622 (comic book)
Synopsis for "Bitter Victory"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Flint Henry illustrates the "unauthorized" Batman comic book. Mike McKone and José Marzan, Jr. illustrate the rest of the story.
- In this story, the actual comic book Detective Comics #622 made a cameo appearance in the last panel.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 624 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes