Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Bitter Victory": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Bitter Victory"
- Clyde Harris (A manic who believes he's Batman) (Final appearance)
- Doctor Rosemary Quigley (Single appearance)
- Tod Nathan Taylor (a comic book publisher) (Final appearance)
- Fred Lasker (a comic book creator) (Final appearance)
- Unauthorized Comic Book Characters:
- Wayne Manor
- WGTH Radio Station
- Detective Comics #622 (comic book)
Synopsis for "Bitter Victory"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Flint Henry illustrates the "unauthorized" Batman comic book. Mike McKone and José Marzan, Jr. illustrate the rest of the story.
- In this story, the actual comic book Detective Comics #622 made a cameo appearance in the last panel.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 624 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes