"The Bomb": A man named Walker leads a raid on a secret military base and frees a human atom splitter by the name The Bomb. The military call Batman to help them find The Bomb.
Appearing in "The Bomb"
- Alfred Pennyworth
- The Bomb
Synopsis for "The Bomb"
A man named Walker leads a raid on a secret military base and frees a human atom splitter by the name The Bomb. The military call Batman to help them find The Bomb.
The Bomb kills more than 30 people at a bus station.
While Batman is running down some leads, The Bomb destroys an old deserted print shop. As Batman is going through the wreckage small explosions begin to happen. Batman follows the explosions to a Brownstone near Washington Park where he finds Walker and two of his goons. Batman leaps in through the skylight and defeats Walker and his goons. He finds The Bomb strapped to a machine. He frees The Bomb who removes its helmet to reveal The Bomb is a woman who has been kept prisoner by the military while they try to determine what makes The Bomb tick. Batman is told the military is responsible for the explosion at the bus station. The military arrives to take The Bomb and Batman fends them off and escapes with The Bomb. He takes her to a park where she can rest and enjoy the scenery and The Bomb tells Batman she can feel herself dying. With Batman at her side, The Bomb allows herself to die.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 638 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- No external links.