- By all means. Perhaps the rushes will reveal something. The camera never lies y'know.
- -- Joker
Appearing in "The Cutting Room Floor"
- Barry Zedmore
- Calvin Berkowitz
- Cindy Brookes
Synopsis for "The Cutting Room Floor"
Joker shows a test reel of his new production "The Death of Batman." The producer, Barry Zedmore gladly agrees that Paragon Pictures would be happy in shooting the film. The Joker tells him that he will get the cast together saying the lead is a bit temperamental.
Meanwhile, a group of muggers dressed as common creatures from the late night show attack a young girl, Cindy Brooks. Batman takes them down easily as he knows that the creatures were of someone's design. Joker on the opposite building says that he misses the traditional Batman. Batman then takes Cindy to her apartment on her college canvas.
Joker looks at the footage from the previous night while they argue about the new look for the Dark Knight. The producers have been locked up in a cell saying that "The Death of Batman" is going to be Paragon Pictures' biggest hit. In the Batcave, Jean-Paul has a vision of Saint Dumas telling him that he grow weary of the crusade and must continue on. The Joker decides that the Batman needs motivation so get's the cameras to go to Cindy's college canvas. Batman then takes on another group of movie monsters finding out that the Joker has been watching him. He then sees that someone is thrown out the window but it's Robin!
- This issue is part of the "Knightquest" saga.
- This issue is reprinted in Batman: Knightfall Volume Two: Knightquest.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 671 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and References
- No external links.
|Knightfall Saga Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the massive Knightfall crossover event. Knightfall consisted of three parts, Knightfall, Knightquest, and KnightsEnd. The trilogy involved Batman's back being broken by Bane, the debut and subsequent descent into madness of Bruce Wayne's successor Batman Jean-Paul Valley, and Bruce Wayne's recovery and reclamation of his former title, combatting Valley himself. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Knightfall Crossover" category.