Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Troika: The Doomsday Clock!": Romana and the KGBeast are all that is left of the Troika, and the Dark Rider's nuclear device literally drops into the KGBeast's hands. Romana, meanwhile, keeps up the pressure on Wayne Enterprises, so much so that Bruce Wayne arranges for Lucius Fox to get out of
Appearing in "Troika: The Doomsday Clock!"
- Ariana Dzerchenko
- Commissioner Gordon
- Harvey Bullock
- Mackenzie Bock
- Natalia Dzerchenko
- Renee Montoya
- Little Odessa
- Wayne Enterprises
Synopsis for "Troika: The Doomsday Clock!"
Romana and the KGBeast are all that is left of the Troika, and the Dark Rider's nuclear device literally drops into the KGBeast's hands. Romana, meanwhile, keeps up the pressure on Wayne Enterprises, so much so that Bruce Wayne arranges for Lucius Fox to get out of danger, and then goes after Romana that night in the guise of Batman. Robin tracks a fire at a Wayne Chemicals plant, discovering there the KGBeast, who incapacitates Harvey Bullock and then reveals that not only is the miniature nuclear device in his possession, but he also plans to use it.
- This issue is part three of the Troika storyline.
- The events of this issue take place between Shadow of the Bat #35 and Robin #14.
- There is a promotional movie banner of "Crocky 2"; a sequel to the movie "Crocky The Crocodile" featured in Detective Comics #668 as part of the Joker movie storyline.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 682 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Images from Detective Comics Vol 1 682
Links and References
- No external links.
|Batman #515||Shadow of the Bat #35||Detective Comics #682||Robin #14|