"Statistics": A little girl is lost among the ruins of Gotham City and Robin decides to help her find her mother. Robin takes the little girl to the police and she told him that her mother left her to go with a man called Shakey. Robin told [[Bruce Wayne (New Ea
Appearing in "Statistics"
- Jayrine Gilbert (Single appearance)
- Gotham City Police Department
- Shakey Reardon (Single appearance)
- Ms. Gilbert
- Fontaine (Single appearance)
- Mr. Eberley (Single appearance)
- Bingo (Dog)
- Holly (Doll)
Synopsis for "Statistics"
A little girl is lost among the ruins of Gotham City and Robin decides to help her find her mother. Robin takes the little girl to the police and she told him that her mother left her to go with a man called Shakey. Robin told Batman about that and Batman told Robin that the man used to work for The Penguin.
Commissioner Gordon was worrying about his wife, Sarah when he received a call from her telling him that she has been trapped in Tricorner and that the U.S. Army would take her to Gotham by water. When they were reunited, they shared a loving kiss.
Robin asked Cobblepot about the whereabouts of Shakey and the Penguin, reluctantly give him the place. Robin arrived at the place to find that the man and the little girl's mother were going to travel out of Gotham. The woman told Robin that she didn't care for the girl and asked if she still has a rag doll with her. Robin tells her that she doesn't and the woman leaves the place with Shakey.
Robin returns to the police station and searched the rag doll. Robin found a bundle of money inside it. Renee Montoya looked for any relatives of the girl and she found her grandparents. Robin makes sure that the money inside the doll would be used for the good of the little girl.
- This book was first published on April 15, 1998.
- This issue is reprinted in Batman: Road to No Man's Land Vol. 1 (Collected).
- It is stated that at this point it has been two weeks since the earthquake.
- There are references to the Peter Pan mythos.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 722 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
Links and References
- No external links.
|Batman: Cataclysm Crossover|
This issue is a part of the Cataclysm crossover that swept through all Batman Family Titles during 1998. Gotham City was almost completely destroyed by a massive earthquake. This story led into the events that would eventually create No Man's Land.