"Unknowing, Part Two": Sasha Bordeaux is in the embarrassing position of being rescued from two police officers by her employer in his guise as Batman. He tells her that the two, Renée Montoya and [[Crispus
- This is holy work for me. There's little room for mistakes, and less for forgiveness.
- -- Bruce Wayne
Appearing in "Unknowing, Part Two"
Synopsis for "Unknowing, Part Two"
Sasha Bordeaux is in the embarrassing position of being rescued from two police officers by her employer in his guise as Batman. He tells her that the two, Renée Montoya and Crispus Allen are under the influence of Jervis Tetch, the Mad Hatter, but doesn't know how. Allen and Montoya are brought in and although Batman tells the Commissioner of his suspicions, they cannot simply be released. There is also a much larger problem - there is no indication just how many members of the police department could be similarly affected.
Later, Bruce Wayne confronts Sasha Bordeaux - he cannot allow her to risk her life trying to protect him as Batman, but since she knows his secret, he can't fire her either. He sends her out to buy a cup of coffee from the vendor outside GCPD headquarter, as she said she suspected it may be the cause of the problem.
Appearing in "Trail of the Catwoman, Part 1"
- Mayor Dickerson
- Leonard 'Swifty' Burgess (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Trail of the Catwoman, Part 1"
Slam Bradley is hired by Mayor Dickerson to track down Catwoman, who many believe to be dead. After following a lot of dead ends, Slam talks to fence Leonard 'Swifty' Burgess, who says Catwoman is suspected to have killed one Selina Kyle, a woman who died while running for Mayor of New York City.
- The "Trail of the Catwoman" backup is reprinted in the Catwoman: The Dark End of the Street collection.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 759 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Images from Detective Comics Vol 1 759
Links and References
- No external links.