Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"E. Nigma, Consulting Detective": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- The old criminal Riddler is gone. Before you stands Edward Nigma, a man reborn. My doctors say my formerly abberant ways have been permanently dispelled, leaving intact my, if I may say so, brilliant analytical mind.
- -- The Riddler
Appearing in "E. Nigma, Consulting Detective"
- Roxy Rocket
- Sarah Morton (Single appearance)
- Derek Lewis (Single appearance)
- Greg Lanner (Only appearance; dies)
- Karrie Bishop (Deceased)
- Mabel Martin (First appearance)
- Pandora (Single appearance)
- Sherman Bishop (Behind the scenes)
- Zeke the Bartender (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "E. Nigma, Consulting Detective"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in the Batman: Detective collected edition.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 822 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Images from Detective Comics Vol 1 822
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes