"E. Nigma, Consulting Detective": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- The old criminal Riddler is gone. Before you stands Edward Nigma, a man reborn. My doctors say my formerly abberant ways have been permanently dispelled, leaving intact my, if I may say so, brilliant analytical mind.
- -- The Riddler
Appearing in "E. Nigma, Consulting Detective"
- Roxy Rocket
- Sarah Morton (Single appearance)
- Derek Lewis (Single appearance)
- Greg Lanner (Only appearance; dies)
- Karrie Bishop (Deceased)
- Mabel Martin (First appearance)
- Pandora (Single appearance)
- Sherman Bishop (Behind the scenes)
- Zeke the Bartender (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "E. Nigma, Consulting Detective"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in the Batman: Detective collected edition.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 822 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Images from Detective Comics Vol 1 822
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes