"Detective No. 27": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Detective No. 27"
- Abraham Lincoln (Dies)
- Babe Ruth
- Commissioner Gordon (Mentioned only)
- Fiorello Laguardia
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt
- Gotham City Police Department
- Martha Wayne (Dies)
- Mary Todd Lincoln
Synopsis for "Detective No. 27"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on October 19, 2003.
- Detective No. 27 is an Elseworlds story retelling the Batman mythos. Bruce Wayne never becomes the caped crusader, instead joining a conspiracy known as the Secret Society of Detectives formed by Allan Pinkerton to fight the Knights of the Golden Circle shortly after the Civil War. The society consists entirely of top operatives worldwide, each receiving the designation Detective and a number in chronological order, with Wayne being #27. The story is told through Wayne's adventures starting in the year 1939 and flashbacks to the society's inception and earliest adventures.
- The story's title is an obvious homage to Batman's first appearance in Detective Comics #27.
- Secret Society of Detectives
- Detective #1 -- Allan Pinkerton
- Detective #2 -- Kate Warne
- Detective #3 -- William Pinkerton
- Detective #4 -- Theodore Roosevelt
- Detective #25 -- Alfred Pennyworth
- Detective #26 -- Crimson Avenger
- Detective #27 -- Bruce Wayne
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman: Detective No. 27 on the forums
- Images from Batman: Detective No. 27
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- No external links.