Forty years later, in intensive care, Dex wrote a letter to Lana and asked her to visit him, so that he could tell her his version of the story. He loved his wife, and he wanted someone in her family to know that he didn't kill her. He suspected that a drifter killed Louise. Lana thought that his sketch of the drifter looked a lot like Clark Kent, so she decided to investigate. Clark and Chloe Sullivan got in on it, too, and they discovered that the drifter was Clark's father, Jor-El. He loved Louise, too, but he didn't kill her. William Tate hired Lachlan Luthor to kill the drifter, but he accidentally killed Louise instead. Clark convinced Tate to confess, and Dex was released from prison.
- The young version of Dex McCallum was played by the actor Peter Benson, the old version by Tom Heaton.
- 1 Appearances of Dexter McCallum (Smallville)
- 1 Images featuring Dexter McCallum (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Dexter McCallum (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Dexter McCallum (Smallville)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: