Diana Adams was a wealthy socialite who became a science hero out of boredom and desire to uphold justice. She dated Tim Ronald, but their relationship ultimately didn't work out, and she began dating Carol Carter, daughter of the Fighting Yank.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- As the only member of SMASH with no supernatural abilities whatsoever, she has a disadvantage against empowered opponents.
- 13 Appearances of Diana Adams (Earth-ABC)
- 1 Images featuring Diana Adams (Earth-ABC)
- Quotations by or about Diana Adams (Earth-ABC)
- Character Gallery: Diana Adams (Earth-ABC)
- [[Wikipedia:|Diana Adams (Earth-ABC) at Wikipedia.org]]
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
This character, team, organization or group of characters exists under the continuity of the America's Best Comics company/imprint, and its respectively owned titles. America's Best Comics was originally an independent publisher, started by notable creator Alan Moore, but was bought by WildStorm Productions, a subsidiary of DC Comics, making all its material DC property. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Earth-ABC Characters category."