Diana Prince is the name of an army nurse who provided the primary alias for Princess Diana (Wonder Woman) of the Amazons. Wonder Woman assumed this alias during her tenture in the world outside of Paradise Island. In January of 1942, Princess Diana met Diana Prince and noticed how similar they were in appearance. She paid her namesake a large amount of money to disappear, which enabled Diana Prince to alter her identity to fit Princess Diana's plans. In September of 1942, Diana Prince returned to the United States and sought out Wonder Woman. She asked for her identity back so that she could find work to help out her inventor husband Daniel White and their infant child. Wonder Woman agreed, but soon after, Nazi spies kidnapped Diana and forced her to give them one of her husband's inventions. Wonder Woman rescued Dan White and apprehended the spies. When the invention proved successful, Diana Prince relinquished her legal name and began referring to herself by her married name Diana White. After which, Wonder Woman began using the Diana Prince identity again.
- This version of Diana Prince (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 7 Appearances of Diana Prince (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Diana Prince (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Diana Prince (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Diana Prince (Earth-Two)