Though this version owed much to a brief period in the Wonder Woman comic book, in which the Amazon heroine had lost her powers, it did not stray completely from its comic inspiration. Diana was an Amazon princess sent to man's world by her mother Hippolyta to spread the Amazon's message of peace. She did this, apparently, by becoming an operative of the US Government. Though she had superhuman powers, Diana did not use them openly. Her immediate superior was Colonel Steve Trevor.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Bondage: Diana could be rendered powerless if she were to be tied up.
- In lieu of the magical golden lasso in the comics, she kept a golden cable concealed in her belt, which was used as a grappling rope and to ensnare fleeing enemies.
- She also uses her Amazon bracelets to deflect bullets from her, which, by some unrevealed means, she could trigger to explode.
Her Stealth Jet flies faster than any other plane, and Diana is invisible when flying in it. Her jet was pure stealth.
- Wonder Woman occasionally used a battle-staff to fight crime.
- Diana was played by Cathy Lee Crosby.
- 1 Appearances of Diana Prince (Wonder Woman 1974 Movie)
- 1 Images featuring Diana Prince (Wonder Woman 1974 Movie)
- Quotations by or about Diana Prince (Wonder Woman 1974 Movie)
- Character Gallery: Diana Prince (Wonder Woman 1974 Movie)
- Wonder Woman television movie at the Internet Movie Database (IMDB)
- Cathy Lee Crosby article at Wikipedia
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
This is an in-universe article with out-of-universe material.