|Real Name||Princess Diana|
|Current Alias||Wonder Woman|
|Aliases||Marcia, Diana Prince, Diana Paradise, Dan Fletcher, Yeoman Prince, Diana Harrison, Lil Thaxton, Carol LittletonAgent Prince,|
|Relatives||Hippolyta (mother), Drusilla (sister), Evadne (cousin), Christian Harrison (ex-husband)|
|Affiliation||Inter-Agency Defense Command, formerly Air Corps Intelligence Division, formerly United States Navy|
|Base Of Operations||Washington, D.C.|
|Occupation||Government agent, princess of Paradise Island, former U.S. Navy yeoman|
|Universe||Wonder Woman (TV Series)|
|Creators||Stanley Ralph Ross, William Moulton Marston, Harry G. Peter|
|"The New Original Wonder Woman"|
History of character is unknown.
- Immortality: So long as Wonder Woman remained on Paradise Island, she was virtually immortal. Whenever she left the island, Diana's body began to age at the same rate of cellular decay as a normal human being. Upon returning to the island however, her immortality was restored.
- Superhuman Strength: Wonder Woman was several times stronger than the average human being, and could bend steel pipes in her bare hands, or lift heavy machinery with little to no effort. She could also use her powerful leg muscles to propel herself through the air, leaping over high obstacles such as walls or fences. In contrast to other versions of the character, Diana's strength level is significantly less than that of her Earth-One, Earth-Two or New Earth counterparts.
- Superhuman Stamina
- Transformation: By spinning around in a clockwise motion, Wonder Woman could instantly change from her costumed identity to her Diana Prince disguise and back again.
- Mimicry: Wonder Woman possessed an uncanny ability to perfectly mimic the voices of others. She has often demonstrated her proficiency at this skill by imitating others while speaking on a telephone. The person on the other end of the line believed that they were in fact speaking to another person altogether, often times, people they shared a great familiarity with.
- Invisible Robot Plane: Wonder Woman possessed a private aircraft that was invisible to the human eye. Although all of the contents of the plane were invisible, Diana herself was not, and could usually be seen seemingly floating in mid-air while piloting the craft.
Wonder Woman did not carry any weaponry, although she did occasionally use her tiara as a throwing weapon.
- The character of Wonder Woman and her secret identity, Diana Prince were portrayed by Lynda Carter in the 1976-1979 Wonder Woman television series.
- 61 Appearances of Diana of Paradise Island (Wonder Woman TV Series)
- 16 Images featuring Diana of Paradise Island (Wonder Woman TV Series)
- 1 Quotations by or about Diana of Paradise Island (Wonder Woman TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Diana of Paradise Island (Wonder Woman TV Series)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: