A founding member of Justice Society of America, Dinah shared many adventures alongside her teammates, including a decisive battle against their Nazi enemy Per Degaton during WWII. She continued her crime-fighting career even after marrying and giving birth to a daughter. One night, the JSA responded to a terrorist attack, only to be seperated from each other in a bomb blast. Canary continued with the mission and helped evacuate the people as best she could, and in doing so was reunited with Wildcat, who would come back looking for her. Before the two could escape the fire, a flaming pile of debris fell and mortally injured Black Canary. Her final words were to beg Wildcat to look after her little girl, to which her friend readilly agreed.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Batman: The Brave and the Bold (TV Series) and is an adaptation of Dinah Drake/Black Canary. The original character was created by Robert Kanigher and Carmine Infantino and first appeared in Flash Comics #86.
- Black Canary was voiced by Grey DeLisle.
- 2 Appearances of Dinah Drake Lance (The Brave and the Bold)
- 2 Images featuring Dinah Drake Lance (The Brave and the Bold)
- Quotations by or about Dinah Drake Lance (The Brave and the Bold)
- Character Gallery: Dinah Drake Lance (The Brave and the Bold)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
Justice Society of America member