- The Justice Society is more than a superhero team. It's a family.
- -- Black Canary src
The daughter of the original Black Canary, Dinah grew up around the costumed heroes of the JSA, who she looked to as members of her own family. After her mother's death, Wildcat and the others raised Dinah like their own child, teaching her everything they knew. She trained alongside Batman when he was just starting out, and sometimes felt that her "uncles" preferred him over her, not realizing they were just as tough on him, if not moreso.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Batman: The Brave and the Bold (TV Series) and is an adaptation of Dinah Drake/Black Canary. The original character was created by Robert Kanigher and Carmine Infantino and first appeared in Flash Comics #86.
- Black Canary was voiced by Grey DeLisle.
- 18 Appearances of Dinah Laurel Lance (The Brave and the Bold)
- 5 Images featuring Dinah Laurel Lance (The Brave and the Bold)
- 2 Quotations by or about Dinah Laurel Lance (The Brave and the Bold)
- Character Gallery: Dinah Laurel Lance (The Brave and the Bold)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.
Birds of Prey member