Dinosaurs ruled the land some 65 million years ago where most of them disappeared with unknown reason.
Some Dinosaurs survived at places like Dinosaur Island and Skartaris, and appeared time and time again to fight hero and villain alike, as real wild life, clones or robots resembling dinosaurs. They're pretty extinct, though. We think.
Powers and Abilities
Average Strength level
Habitat: Warm Atmosphere
Gravity: Gravity of this race is unknown.
Atmosphere: 77% nitrogen, 21% oxygen
Population: Rare, believed to be extinct
Type of Government: Animal
Level of Technology: None
Cultural Traits: None
- Tyrannosaurus: Large bipedal carnivore. Often dubbed the King of dinosaurs. With its razor-sharp teeth and size it has assaulted more heroes that most of the dinosaur species. The most famous Tyrannosaurus has to be the stuffed dinosaur of Batman located in the Batcave. 
- Brontosaurus: Large quadrupeds herbivore. With a long neck and often equally long tail. There seems to exist a meat eating variant.
- Deinonychus: Human sized bipedal carnivore. They have movable dagger-like claws on their feet and are often seen hunting in packs.
- Ankylosauria: quadrupeds herbivore with big armor and a mace-like tail.
- Stegosaurus: quadrupeds herbivore with a small head but powerful spiked tail, its back is decorated with bone plates.
- Triceratops: quadrupeds herbivore with 3 horns on its head with the bones of his skull large enough to protect the neck.
- Pteranodon: Flying reptiles with bat like wings
- This article is about dinosaurs in the DC Universe alone, and contains largely unreliable information. You aren't going to take it seriously, are you?
- Discuss Dinosaurs on the forums
- Appearances of Dinosaurs
- Race Gallery: Dinosaurs
- Images of Dinosaurs